Skip to content
- All seminars are held on Zoom. They will be recorded and made available on our website and Youtube channel.
- The presentation will be 60 minutes, followed by a 15 minute Q&A, unless stated otherwise in our website.
- The seminars will have, besides the speaker, a
- panelists and
- Panelists will be able to ask questions at any time during the talk.
- Attendees can write comments or questions, at any time, in the Q&A space.
- The moderator will select questions to be answered during the presentation, with priority given to clarifying questions. Other questions and comments will be discussed in the Q&A portion of the seminar.
- Co-authors will also act as panelists when possible and will be able to answer questions by text with the zoom Q&A feature.
- If you still have a question or comment after the seminar, please leave a reply on our website in the page with the seminar details!
- Any abuse or offensive questions will not be tolerated.